Thursday, November 5, 2015

Hurt

Hurt.


So fucking hurt, as I want to burst so much tears right now.


Am I so stupid enough to let this happen to me?


Why me? Why this must happened to me?


All I want just to be fucking happy. Am I so wrong to ask this kind of request?


So hurt. I am so hurt until I can felt the time was stopped for me. 


My heart broken. Shattered in a tiny pieces. Whereby no one can't pick it up and patch it back for me.


Damn. In this age, where I should think about marriage or children by the way.


Just why this happened to me?


I must say this is all my fucking fault, to let this happened.


Sometimes I was thinking, am my life changed to another way, if I am not meet this kind of people?


Or what would happened then?





I guess I need to move on, get over it and move my ass from this distraction relationship.


But I couldn't!


Oh please Leya, Make your mind now.


What do you want actually??!


Urghhh!


No comments: