Thursday, September 27, 2018

Hat Yai 2D1N - Day 2

06/08/2018 - Sunday

Sleeping on unusual bed, which not same as my bed, made me super can't sleep at all. I'm only sleep after 0200. Sigh. So on the next day, all of us wake up about 1000. We went for bath, and packing up our things. We were decided to check out early and went for last shot at Hat Yai Town. The check out things was under Nana's care. So while she went settle that, since the hotel allowed us to put our bags for awhile, Kak Zai and I went to small corner of the hotel, and put our things there.

From Kosit Hotel, we took Grab to go to 1 of viral dim sum restaurant, Chabura Dim Sum. Their location is at 430 Ratthakan Road, Sapan Dam, Khlong Hae 90110 Thailand. After we back from Hat Yai, we also heard 1 good place for dim sum. Maybe I will come again to cover some places that I didn't have time last time.

Me (pink tudung) and Kak Zai (grey tudung)



Me and Nana (Peach tudung)
The place at Chabura was quite neat and when we were arrived there, there was alot of vistors. The choices of dim sum was quite good also. We also did tried their ala carte dish. Not my cup of tea but yeah, quite nice for the appearance. I don't remember how much we paid on that day, but I'm pretty sure that the price wasn't expensive at all. So after eating, we took Tuk Tuk to go to Lee Garden. Again. Sigh. Lmao. To be honest, three of us kinda really into 7-Eleven at Thailand. For god's sake, their 7-Eleven was so awesome. I am Malaysian, and I am proud to be Malaysian. But seriously, their 7-Eleven was so better than at Malaysia. More on food varieties and personal stuffs that you can get from their 7-Eleven. Last time I did watched 1 video about Japan's 7-Eleven and it's really gave me an inspiration to save more, and go there. 1 fine day, Leya!

At 7-Eleven, you also can take a chance to taste their coffee choices. I did tried their Cappucino. And it's damn tasty. Haha. I'm not too keen with coffee. Truly is I don't like any kinds of coffee, but this. This is so tasty, I am even bring back the cup as my own sourvenir. Hahaha rofl. When you buying at their 7-Eleven, I'm not sure whether it's store promotion or what, but after we paid our things, we will get some coupons. From that, we can used it up and redeemed the coffee.



Nearly to 1500, three of us made sudden plan which we wanna go for manicure and pedicure. So on the way back from 7-Eleven to Kosit Hotel (to pick up our bags before back to Malaysia). Seriously I was trying to recall the price. My heads still can't get the answer. Haha. I guess I am too old already. Sobss. If I'm not mistaken, it was about 350 THB, for both. Manicure and pedicure. We were also on that time wanna go for more, but looking at our wallet, really made me wanna cry tho. Lol. That why I did mentioned earlier that this is not budget trip. If you're looking for budget trip to Hat Yai, this is not your good references. Ill tell you why. To go on budget trip, you shall not shopping like crazy, go for massage or manicure. We wanted some pleasure moments at Hat Yai, that why we didn't put any budget on it. We just go for it.

Yeah, please ignore big thigh there. Sigh

Okay back to our journey here, after we were done with the session, quickly we went back to hotel to pick up our bags. We took Grab from hotel to Terminal Bus/Taxi for us to Thai-Malaysia Border Terminal.



We bought van ticket here for 50 THB, so damn cheap. If compare while we were coming yesterday. Disappointed. But hey, lesson for us tho. At least the next visit we already know where to go and all. I will repeat again to Hat Yai soon. There were some places we didn't go since we didn't have enough time. (1 night at Hat Yai, what you expect, Leya? *rolling eyes*

The van only move when all the passagers are inside the van. We were moved from Hat Yai Bus Terminal about 1830 to border. To make the journey more interesting, seriously three of us be like forget about when will the border close and whether we are able to buy the ticket on time. The adrenaline rush comes straight into our mind. Actually I don't mind to stay another 1 night here. Same goes to Nana. Nana will back straight to KL while Kak Zai will stop at Alor Setar, since she adding 1 more off day. We did arrived at border at about 2000. We were quickly run towards border to chop out from Thailand. Oh yeah, at van also, we got new friends who also travel to Thailand for hiking. 2 malay guys from KL. So there were 5 of us, running to train station to get our last ticket after chopping out the passport. Due to short of time, we took taxi (MYR 5 per pax), asked the driver to send us to train station.

The 2 gentlemen was helping Nana to bring her stuffs (she was bringing a big luggage just to shop alot of yogurt drink). While Kak Zai and I were running like hell, just to go to the counter. And yes, Allah really took care of us, and we were managed to buy the last ticket. Thanks God!


I didnt taste yet, but Nana buy it so much haha



I am providing you some pictures inside Thailand's &-Eleven, which I really hoped that Malaysia's 7-Eleven can do this also. Should I send the feedback to Malaysia's 7-Eleven pertaining of this? Lmao.

Lucky us. The last ticket tho
At last, like finally we were managed to get in into train. Our depart time was on 2034. There were 5 of us entered into train, but our ending destination will be different. Kak Zai was stopped at Alor Setar Station, me myself was stopped at Bukit Mertajam Station while Nana and another 2 gentlemen, they were off at last station, Butterworth Station since 3 of them will back to KL via bus. Even we went Hat Yai only for 2D1N but the experience tho, definitely we won't forget it. I am probably will come back to Hat Yai. With family maybe. Hope all my plan goes well. Amin.

So yeah, like I did mentioned again before. This is not budget trip. It's trip, we can called it "Plan lantak hg laaaaa". Lmao. I don't know what to say in English. Lol. Next post I will write about Medan. Oh yeahh. Excited huh? Lmao

As I told just now, yeah about Medan. I will go for my 1st ever solo trip. Yeah, I admitted that just closeby from Malaysia, but going there alone, really tough I guess. Well we will wait for that. Lol. 7 October, wait for me.

Catch up later guys!

No comments: