Monday, May 14, 2018

Little Heart


Kinda heart broken when we expect much to someone,

But that someone turn to someone that we never expect them to be.

I should know who is he actually. What kind of human he is?

But yet I still looking at him for someone good for me

I still didn't realize that I am deserve better and its eat me out

I am being so good person to wrong person, and its time for me to stop all at once.

I just want genuinely happy. Even though I thought be with him, is the happiest moment

Be with him is the best I ever had, without realizing I was too far drowning 

Drowning into the sea of despair. The more I want to be with him, the more I am getting hurt

Being a good person doesn't mean you have to put up with other people's crap

Keep loving yourself and be happy!

No comments: