Saturday, October 21, 2017

New Job, New Experience


I could say that I am happy now. (Is it?) Haha.

So yeah, I just newly changed into a new job. On 6th of October I had resigned from Swagelok Malaysia. It's really sad as I really love my colleagues at there

But at the same time, I need to move forward and change into new environment.

By now, I am at Malacca, outstation for 2 weeks for my new job. I really hope that with this new beginning of my career, also bring me a new beginning in love life. LOL

I don't want to have some "too good too be true" love, but I am hoping for someone who is really love me for who I am and will be there for me whenever I need him to be.

I'm probably crazy but truly, I'm being crazy to those I loved the most.

So yeah, I deserve better so I don't mind to wait. If not then, I have no problem at all to be by myself.

Alone doesn't mean we are lonely. Alone mean you didn't settle for the less

Believe in yourself and love yourself for more. You are enough!

No comments: