Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Desires



My desires in a relationship have changed over time.


I no longer want someone who promises to always love me and never leave me,


I need someone who understands that life happens and sometimes things don't work out.


I don't want someone who sugar coats things and never get angry with me,


I need someone to tell me how it really is and put me in my place.


I need to be able to go five hours without talking to you and not feel lost or incomplete.


I am complete without you. But with you, I want to be so much better.


I want to be stronger and help each other grow individually.


I don't need you but I really fucking want you.


And this may not work out, but the fact that you understand all of this


And this how our relationship works, makes me think we've got a pretty good shot.


No comments: