Thursday, February 4, 2016

Fall in love or not fall in





If you're going to fall in love with me,


Don't fall in love with my Sunday best.


Don't fall in love with the way I look after spending hours getting ready


Or my fakest smile or freshly done hair.


Fall in love with my body, the way it widens quite a lot around my hips


And how I will never have that perfect figure and how I honestly don't really care.


Fall in love with my impatience, my jealous moods and the times that I don't feel anything at all


And fall in love with how sometimes I act like a child whilst other times I can be the most mature.



Fall in love with my scars, my marks and all the things that makes me far less than perfect


And fall in love with every parts of me, both good and bad,


And especially will all that I consider a flaw.


Fall in love with me as a whole or don't fall in love with me at all.





No comments: