Thursday, October 20, 2016

With you, I want everything


I want to share my night with you.


We will play pillow fight until we get tired.


We will laugh all night long; we will have long sweet talks while my arms are entangled with you.


I want to have a cuddle with you.


I will kiss you slowly, embrace you tightly and we will enjoy the rest of the night.


I want to feel you gasping for air.


I want to feel that you are wanting for more.


I want to feel you breathing the same air that I breathe.


No sexual interaction, just intimate and romantic love connection.


I want to see you, lying next to me.


I want to see you sleeping and wanting for my warm embrace.


I want to wake up in the morning seeing you adorably naked face and gorgeous body next to me.


I will wake you up with a lovely kiss on your forehead and saying I love you in your ear.


I want this.


With you.


---- baekebyan

No comments: