Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Surprise Party for Birthday Girl

Yesterday, 5th of January 2016.


It should be my belated birthday. Hahaha. I am lucky girl as I had received 2 separate surprise.


1 from my office. And 1 from my ex-colleague from Sam's Groceria. I am touchingggggg.. !! Haha.


So happy. Even as I said before I had faced a lot of problem, but I am happy


Maybe I need to cool down my head and let it be. May happiness knocking my life's door now


Full of cakes I guess yesterday. Aummm


Black forest cake from officemate

Surprise cake from de fam


My tummy so happy yesterday. Got free treat of KFC and Ikan Bakar. 


I don't know which English word is suit to describe ikan bakar. Hahaha. Sorry guys



At Office

Surprise cake. Yeahhhh !!


Really hoping for the best of my self for this year.


May Allah ease everything for me. Ameen.


- L.E.Y.A -

No comments: