Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Bad Habit

I have this bad habit of getting close to people
And thinking that their always to be by my side: but eventually they always leave.


I have this bad habit of loving people a little too much,
When they don't even love me back; and when they leave me my heart feels like someone threw it from the sky.



I have this bad habit of caring for people,
When they don't even care about me at all. Perhaps, if they saw through my eyes they'll see the scars I have deep down inside.



I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired.
I wish feeling didn't exist.


Why do feelings exist anyways?
I always fall for everything and let it destroy me.


It's my fault after all, but I still have hope that one day I find a person that shares the same bad habits as me.


Credit to : A.E



No comments: